Cancellation and Return Policies1) The BUYER shall have the right to withdraw up to twelve (12) hours prior to the provision of the contractual service. In order for the right of withdrawal to be used, Transferspro.com must be notified by fax, email or phone during this period. In case this right is used,Transferspro.com will return the service charge to the BUYER within the next ten (10) days.
2) The BUYER shall have the right to change the start and end places and time of the service six (12) hours prior to the provision of the contractual service. In order for the right of change to be used, during this period it is required to notify Transferspro.com by telephone or by communicating it to live support units it is necessary to collect the price difference resulting from the change in the determined way by contacting the support unit. Postponement may be made after a maximum of thirty (30) calendar days.
3) Transferspro Inc. is responsible for following any condition or operational cancellation and/or other delays in transportation service booked by the passenger in advance due to changes in flight schedules, and carrying out transportation service without any additional charge taking all the necessary precautions on time. In this context, in case the flight is canceled for any reason, if the passenger has paid the transfer fee to Transferspro Inc., Transferspro A.Ş will refund the entire transfer fee within 7 (seven) days at the latest to the bank account that will be stated by the passenger.
4) The invoice for the service is made out if the service is realized. Invoice delivery is performed in accordance with the BUYER'S request chosen among the options presented to the BUYER.
5) In the case of full or partial refund of the invoiced services due to the cancellation of the BUYER, VAT and other legal obligations, if any, cannot be refunded. If the defect or cancellation situation is caused by Transferspro.com all of the payment is refunded to the account of the BUYER.
6) Furthermore, in services rendered in accordance with special requests and demands of the consumer or made special to the person by making modifications or additions thereto, campaigns and other promotional sales that may be done, cancellation cannot be performed and the BUYER cannot use the right to withdraw. However, the right of deferment can be used in accordance with the rules of change on the condition that it is used within thirty (30) calendar days.
7) In the implementation of this contract, Consumer Arbitration Delegations and The Courts of Consumers in the settlement place of Transferspro.com are authorized up to the value declared by the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
8) In the event of an order being finalized, the BUYER will be deemed to have accepted all the terms of this contract.